Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thank you for joining me. Let me take a minute to tell you a little about myself.


My name is Grace. I am the mother of three amazing kids; Ethan (12), Braxton (10), and Zoey (7). I have been blessed with the opportunity to homeschool all three of them, which has been a wonderful learning experience for all of us. I have been married to my twin flame James going on 13 years. He has been a huge part of my spiritual awakening and helping me learn to embrace my true Divine self. I am a Spiritual Adviser, Reiki Master, aroma therapist, herbal healer, and ordained minister.

So lets go back to where this spiritual path originally made itself known to me...

When I was seven years old I had a series of heart breaking experiences that left me feeling almost numb and lost. One morning I decided to go outside and find something to concentrate on other than my current feelings. While I was sitting outside admiring the way the sun was shinning through the branches of the trees I felt a strange sensation come over me (an intense sensation of unconditional love and tingling warmth) and then suddenly I heard "Be strong my child, you are a mighty warrior and you cannot let the weakness of others blind you to your own true strength." When I heard this the only part that truly seemed to "sink in" was the immediate understanding "I am Gods Warrior." To me this gave me strength and a piece of myself back and I never even considered questioning who the voice had belonged to. It was just strong sense of knowing! From this point on I began to make it my personal goal/ mission to help anyone that needed it, stand up and speak up when I seen a need, and never let my size define my strength.
Soon after, I began having intense Déjà vu daily. When I would have these episodes they would be so intense I would become ill and dizzy. When I would tell my mother what I was being shown and feeling, she would tell me I was being silly or fluff it off as nothing. I began to feel like maybe there was something wrong with me. To feel this way so often yet my mother that knew "everything" about me had no idea what I was talking about. One day we were riding down the road and there was this painting of Jesus on the side of a building, I had seen this painting a million times before, but this day when I seen it I went into the worst Déjà vu experience I had ever had. I began to began to cry trying to tell my mom what was going on, what I was feeling, seeing, hearing, etc. and as I was telling her I felt so drawn to this man. For reasons I will explain later on, my mother responded to me with " Nobody has Deja vu as often as you claim to, enough is enough." Just like that my heart sank, this was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced and I felt like I was wrong for experiencing it. After this, I began to keep these experiences to myself feeling almost a sense of shame because of them. More and more I began to forget this part of myself.
 After turning 21 I began becoming ill. I had over 20 different surgeries and was diagnosed with heart failure, seizures, Chrons disease, osteoporosis, COPD, Sleep apnea, and the list just kept growing. I could not understand why this was happening and the Dr's just keep giving me more medication but giving no answers that truly seemed to helped me in anyway. As they continued giving me new medication I continued to pop up with new symptoms, new dis-ease, and less strength to want to keep going. It was about three years into it and I was around 24 years old when I reached the point of absolute desperation. I knew if something did not give soon I was going to break mentally as well as physically. I began searching the internet for Natural cures, treatments, and suggestions. I stumbled onto a site that explained the importance of meditation and facing our emotions vs, pushing them down to avoid dealing with them. I began working on the anger I felt towards myself for getting sick, the Doctors for "allowing" me to get worse, and my friends that had walked away from me because they didn't have time for a "sick friend." This was a huge step for me but the thing that truly made the biggest difference was the meditation. When I first began I had a hard time calming my thoughts but the more I dealt with them the less control they seemed to have over me and the easier calming my mind became. Thanks to the many hours of meditation I began to become aware of my Spirit guides which lead to me greater understanding of my true Divine connection and helped me see I was not my dis-ease but I was a student that was given an opportunity to learn about these dis-eases on a spiritual level and learn the true meaning of healing vs. the westernized idea of "better". I was led to many spiritual teachers both in Body and Spirit that have assisted me in learning about shamanism, herbal healing, aroma therapy, soul retrieval, Akashic record work, Chakra and Aura cleansing and balancing, and so much more. I have now been meditating and facing my truth for six years, I am stronger mentally and spiritually than I have ever been. I feel more connected to God/dess than I have ever felt in my life. I am able to connect with the well-being of family, friends, and clients on a level that I could have never done walking a path of perfect health. I have established more love and gratitude for myself and the world around me and that is something I would not change for anything. Because of the amazingly blessed guidance I was offered I now know that the only true dis-ease is that which disturbs our inner-peace. "Claim the healing, not the dis-ease."

I can honestly say I am thankful for every challenge that has been placed upon my path because I know that all I face truly does serve my highest good. Even the darkness of times are opportunities to learn of our own Divine light/ Divine strength and love and this holds true to everyone! That has to be the most beautiful truth there is. Wouldn't you agree?

Love and Light beautiful souls

No comments:

Post a Comment